A suspected sock-puppet account of Joshua Chavez called Sierra who commented all over Pulpit & Pen’s Chavez exposé articles when they were posted—offering rather suspect insider knowledge about Chavez’s marriage that ‘she’ claimed she got from speaking to both Mr Chavez and Mrs Chavez—before going oddly silent for a week (as Mr Chavez himself has been) has suddenly re-emerged with even more information about Chavez, stating his reply is coming soon (insider information), that Chavez has engaged in legal wrangling (insider information), that she, Sierra, had info on Mrs Chavez (insider information):
Last week she posted a bunch of similar stuff on the Pulpit & Pen Facebook feed. It is all very interesting and I thought I’d post it before Chavez posts his official reaction to the exposé to see if it follows Sierra’s defence outline she posted last week here:
So if Sierra is Chavez’s sock-puppet, or is an online friend of his who really exists and Chavez has apparently spilled the beans to her, one can presume Chavez’s upcoming defence of his “ministry” is going to
1) drop very soon,
2) be largely geared around paying only lipservice to most the allegations and focussing primarily on the charge of human trafficking,
3) will attempt to present the ex-wife as mentally unsound,
4) will then attempt to blame JD Hall for any/all mental anguish the ex-wife experiences (as an obvious attempt to shift responsibility),
5) and in doing so will attempt to offload his own blame onto JD’s shoulders
6) and in doing so will then claim JD is, in the words of Sierra, “disqualified from ministry”,
7) Chavez will, in the words of Sierra, “throw [the ex-wife] under the bus”,
8) will use screenshots as evidence,
9) will use Sierra’s “evidence” of communication with the ex-wife (which may have been Chavez directly communicating to the ex in one of his female disguises),
10) will attempt to tie Justin Peters into it all and will also say he’s “disqualified” from ministry.
If you have any theories then please post them below in the comments.